Hydration is vital for healthy, balanced skin. Our Rose Geranium Hydrosol helps to naturally tighten the skin and balance oil production, making it ideal for all skin types from very oily to very dry. Garden Mist is rich in antioxidants to support graceful aging, enhances blood circulation and naturally sloughs away dead skin cells by encouraging your skin’s natural cellular turnover.
What is a Hydrosol?
Hydrosols are water-based products that are made from the distillation of fresh flowers, leaves, and other plant materials. They are a natural byproduct of the essential oil manufacturing process and contain powerful healing properties. Hydrosols are used to support, nourish and hydrate the skin. They do not attempt to force or manipulate the skin in anyway.
Garden Mist Rose Geranium Hydrosol has been formulated to hydrate the skin and is the primary source of hydration within our skin care line. The skin needs water for proper hydration, and then oil-based products (such as our oils and balms) to seal in the water and moisturize the skin. Oil alone will usually not feel like it’s enough hydration for the skin.
Traditional creams and lotions contains a combination of water and oils, and then use emulsifiers to mix these ingredients together, however, many additional unnatural and chemical-filled ingredients are required in order to stabilize these mixtures.
At Her Soul Intention, we prefer to create the combination of water and oil directly on the skin without unnecessary added ingredients. To achieve this, Garden Mist has been created to be misted onto the skin after cleansing, and then immediately followed by an application of either an oil, a balm, or both!
By applying this hydosol first, you can better hydrate the skin. Garden Mist also helps to soften the skin cells, allowing for deeper penetration of your serums, oils and balms.
Shake before use. Close your eyes and mist directly onto freshly cleansed skin. For best results, follow with your favourite Her Soul Intention face oil and balm. Can also be sprayed onto linens and into the air as a room freshener.
Brighter, more hydrated, perfectly balanced skin.
- High antioxidant properties help to reduce the signs of aging, while improving the skin’s ability to heal itself from environmental elements and toxins
- Balances oil, making it very useful for skin that is very oily all the way to very dry
- A natural astringent that tightens the skin and reduces the appearance of large pores
- Anti-inflammatory properties help to soothe skin sensitivity and acne breakouts
- Enhances blood circulation to bring fresh nutrients and oxygen to the skin’s surface
- Helps to slough away dead skin cells by encouraging healthy cellular-turnover
- When inhaled, it can enhance relaxation, and has been found to soothe anxiety
- Makes a effective mosquito and tick repellent
Full Ingredient List
Rose Geranium Flower Water*, Gluconolactone^, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid
*signifies certified organic ingredient
^Gluconolactone is a fermented starch (gluten-free) that is derived from non-GMO corn through a fermentation process using microorganisms. Combined with sodium benzoate and lactic acid, it creates a broad-spectrum preservation that is safe for the skin and body and is ECOCERT approved.